Wednesday, September 30, 2020

#Day19 = #9DaysToGo

Today’s theme is My First Love

I remember when I was in kindergarten, I liked a boy. He’s so charming, smart, and handsome. His skin was clear, toothed teeth (we’re 6 y.o guys), with side bangs hair. When we were asked to sing a song in front the class, while we’re singing ‘Balonku Ada Lima’, he sang ‘Twinkle-twinkle Little Star’ instead. I was amazed someone at my age could sing in English. Even now I couldn’t sing it confidently. LOL. One day, he stood up right beside me and I was asking a question, “when you’re grow old, who will you marry with ?” recalling that moment give smirk now. Hahahaha.. and he answered ,”you”. Dangg !! he’s the first boy who wants to marry me ! LOL. Later on, he had to move to another city following his parents so he didn’t go to same elementary school with me.

Next, when I grade 5th elementary school, there was another boy who confessed that he liked me. He said at the School’s Health Clinic. It was crowded, full of our friend curious about us. When he said, “I like you. Do you want to be my girlfriend ?” first I answered “no”, because I were too young for having a relationship. Because it’s noisy, so none could hear me, except my fried, just call him A. He said, “how rude ! he gathers his courage and you will break his heart”. Hearing that, I change my reply, “alright, if that so, I said yes !” that time I said louder than before. Everyone cheered up, took some photos of us, and congratulated us. LOL.  Fun fact : I met him again on college, nevertheless, he was on another faculty. He grew up well but I heard he’s a player. Hahahaha..

That’s my puppy love. When in high school, I got into my first serious relationship. I called it serious because we had including our family to our story. His mother was so welcomed me, but it didn’t apply to my mother. We’re in different religion so.. my mother didn’t bless our relationship, yet I knew after we broke up that she was like him because actually he’s a reliable man. But having the longest distance relationship, in order to the faith, it’s like waiting for the bomb to explode, isn’t ?

Well, that’s my first love. According to my story, which one is my first love ? LOL

On my 9 to go before marriage.. there’s a little progress for our preparation. Slow progress is also a progress, no ?

Ps : I have to admit that today I write 3 writings. I skipped my 2 previous writing because I felt tired yesterday, even I felt unwell.  But now I feel better :D     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...