Saturday, September 19, 2020

#Day8 = #20DaysToGo

Today’s theme is The Power of Music

I do believe in the power of music. Music is embodiment of feelings and expressions. When sad, I’d like to hear sad song, when I’m in a mood of dancing and swirling, I prefer to hear song with the good beat. It’s magical particularly when I am feeling down, music can help me to release feeling. I could sobbing with camouflaged the water (I like to hear music when I take a bath :p)

Another power of music is it can bring back memories in a specific time. I still remember some songs that could take me back into my desperate year, when I’m listening to Sam Smith “I’m Not The Only One”, Ellie Goulding “Love Me Like You Do”, Maliq n D’essentials “Himalaya”, and another song (I’m not gonna put them into this writing because it will make a long note). These songs still give me chills when I’m hearing it.

Songs that reminds me of my former crush; he likes indie-rock music so at that time I’m listening into his favorite music and so I realize his taste on music is on another level (it turns I love the songs as well !); like Submarine full album by Alex Turner; and his band Arctic Monkey ( I love Why You’d Only Call Me When You’re High and Do I Wanna Know); some songs from Lana Del Rey, oh yeah.. and I remember when we went out together we sang “The Scientist” by Coldplay. That’s really good time ~

Got into my internsip program, I listening to Billie Eilish song “Burry a Friend”, “Lovely”, “When a Party is Over”. These song could let me go off my feeling, it was stressing when I was in my internsip so I did need something to express my feeling.

There are many certain times that connected to certain songs and some of them is having a strong memories until I can remember every detail of it, whether good or bad ones.

Last but not least, music can give you strength and motivation. When feeling blue, things ain’t go as planned, some songs will raise yourself. For example “Yang Patah Tumbuh Yang Hilang Berganti” by Banda Neira, or maybe religion songs can remind of God.

Okay.. for my 20 days to go.. my fiancé comes back from Jakarta to Jogja and we plan a decoration to our bathing ritual, it’s exciting yet tiring because we want to make our own design. LOL. We were strolling around the city but we hadn’t found proper goods to decorate the place. Well.. marriage is a totally a team work, even for the preparation we have to manage to not put ourself exceed the others.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...