Thursday, October 8, 2020

#Day20 = #8DaysToGo

My biggest cheating on this writing challenge. I haven’t written yet for a week so let’s go !

Today’s theme is celebrity crush

I have some celebrity crushes and I will talk three of them. First, it’s Chris Martin. He’s Coldplay’s well known singer. I like his personality (on the media). Even he’s divorced with his former wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, but their relationship still good (on the media). I could imagine if he falls in love with you, he will sit and sing to you. Laughs at your jokes and listens to your stories. I don’t know whether it’s real or not, at least he kinda look like that.

Second is George Miller a.k.a Joji. He’s one of the 88rising’s singers. Before he started his debut as a professional singer,  he was a living memes on the internet. He’s known as ‘Pink Guy’, who’s popular with Harlem Shake that went viral back on 2013s. He changed his images from the disgust-he once make a human cake-a teacher who will give you lesson about bad words in Japan language-and other controversial things to a depressed singer. His song was so gloomy, let’s say ‘Slow Dancing in Dark’, ‘Will He’.. oh man, I almost crying listening to the songs.

Third is Indonesian artist, Indra Herlambang. I fallen for his thinking. I love his book ’Kicau Kacau’, released on 2011-2012 I guess. He is so smart. Once I thought he was overthinker but in a good way. He joined 98’s demonstration, he was accepted in some top tier universities, and he was s scholar ! he could critics the condition in a funny yet un-offensive way.

Okay.. that the story. For my 8 days to go.. well.. at that day I was in my office, said goodbye to my head officer. It was sad but relief to finally I could go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...