Sunday, September 13, 2020

#Day2 = #26DaysToGo

 Today’s theme is Things That Make You Happy

When I’m thinking about happiness, there’s only one thing that pop up in my head.. family. This pandemic makes me closer with my mother. We do cook, sport, and everything together. I’m beyond happy because this is something that we rarely did before the pandemic. We had our own list to do, even one day we barely meet each other because of our bustle. During this pandemic we reduce our intensity to go out, we spend most of time in our home. I’m grateful for this moment J

Talking about family, today’s my late father’s birthday. Yeyy ! He supposedly turns 64 years old now. To celebrate his birthday, mother and I went to his grave. We forgot to bring some flowers, luckily, there are some blooming flowers there. We picked them up and adorn the tombs with beautiful pink flowers.





Sadly my sister can’t come back to celebrate with us. She stays in another city, working on the hospital as a nurse.  I miss her, it’s been nine months we can’t see each other eyes, just by phone :”) hope you stay safe and healthy, sis…

That’s one most important thing to make me happy. There’s a lot more, one simple thing : delicious food ! eating is one of my coping mechanisms to deal with this cruel world :” I can spend lots of money to eat, but not for another things, e.g clothes. Hahah..

Remembering today’s also my 26 days to go before marriage.. I had an intense talk with my father this morning. It went emotional; my mother and I both crying in front of his last resting place.. when I’m married, I have to prepare about my future in another city –or another island; mourning about uncertainty future is really depressing.. Dad, do you mind to accompany us wherever God lead us ?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...