Tuesday, September 29, 2020

#Day17 = Day11ToGo

Today’s theme is ways to win my heart

Talked about how to win my heart, when it goes about love-relationship, I’d like to a man who’s playing cool. I like mysterious man, makes me wonder about my own feeling whether he likes me or not. When there’re no more things to talk about, it’s kinda challenging to keep the conversation going. Sometimes I have to wait until the next morning so our chit-chat still continue, or wait to answer the message for a few moment, even though I’ve read it already, just to-be-not-so-obvious if I really into him (in case I answer it in the speed of light. LOL)

On the other note, in general, I like smart people; it isn’t just ‘like’ a smart people, but ‘real’ smart. How they talk, both basic and specific knowledge (according to their education), their response about something. Idk, but for people who knows how to operate and fix computer, laptop, mobile phone, have a special place in my heart. LOL.Next important thing is about how’s the joke. For what I observe, I’m prefer to ‘twitter’ person than the instagram’s one, especially when our followings are relatable. We can talk about twitwars there.

The taste of music can be one of the hidden gem. Once I had meet a person he’s really cute, we texted for some days, but… we had a different taste of music, his was above the sky. He liked indie music, Arctic Monkey (oc it’s including the famous Alex Turner), the smiths, tame impala. I just.. well.. I didn’t know about the music. Made me realized we had an akward time together. It didn’t last long tho.. after we weren’t chummy anymore, I tried to listen his preferred music and I’m into it now !

One more thing, I think everyone’s agree that we don’t like intolerant yet racist people, do we ? Just ignore it for your mental health. I’m not a person who will confront things I don’t like, well.. I did it, to be honest, but to certain people. I’m will cry if I have an argument for something I’m not comfortable ~

On my 11 days to go.. I HAD DONE MY TEST ! and the result…… it’s pretty good. If my calculation’s right, I could be accepted to my CPNS. It means.. Lampung here I come….. it’s mixed feeling. Both happy and sad at the same time…… God…. Please help me to walk into the pathway You’ve chosen me.. give me strength…..       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...