Monday, September 14, 2020

#Day3 = #25DaysToGo

 Today’s theme is Memories

There’re a lot of memories that turn my life, I’d like to share one of them that could be possibly had the biggest contribution into my life transformation.

Back to 2011, I was a dentistry student at a public university in East Java. That ought was my first time wandered off, adventured, went out, (and please insert another synonym here), from Jogja. I was super thrilled to have a new life; I was proud of myself because I could get into that university by did the publical test. I was happy.. I supposed to be happy.. then I realized.. there were many people scoffed and they say something degrading because I chose that place; since here there was a way better university to come, but it was first option and I was accepted to my second option.. hearing their mocked things, my happiness just faded away.. their words like a dagger stabbed straight into my heart.. I’m not that proud anymore.

Back then, life must go on, and I went to that place. My smile came again since I met my wonderful friends. Not only we attended the same class, but also we lived on the same dorm. We shared story, we laughed to ourself because we knew why we ended here. LOL.

Three months later.. I had to go back to Jogja. My mother was sick. To be honest she felt unwell since I went out from Jogja, maybe she was stress to release her childish daughter into another part of the Java. Her illness got the peak and she was treated in hospital. Well.. I won’t be a disobedient so my moved became inevitable. And thank God, she never went to hospital anymore since my movement :")

I had to continue my study and so, luckily, there was a private university called for some students, yea, it’s my alma mater. I studied here, with another friendly friends; with same path.. we’d already went to another university then we met at the same place.. maybe that’s what they said : fate.

What I felt at that time was uncomfortable. It’s painful to announce that I moved from public university to private one. I was timid. I won’t meet anybody, especially my high school friends. I don’t know.. it’s just.. I wasn’t ready yet to answer their questions of my movement. There was a moment one of them called me “ansos” and later on, I was crying.. I didn’t mean to but it’s pain.. so.. what should I do then ? isn’t it tragic that you’ve turn from the friendliest one into antisocial one ?

Hahaha..

It’s called memory, but it feels like it was today. The impact is still on here.. I feel like I owe myself to go out from here.. and that’s my 25 days to go story.. is it the right time to pay off ?

 

 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...