Wednesday, September 30, 2020

#Day18 = #10DaysToGo

Today’s theme is : Thirty facts about myself

Okay. Let’s get started !

1. My full name is Maria Harina Nugraheni

2. You can call me Neni.

3. or call me Harina, but I prefer number 2

4. just DON’T call me Maria.

5. Idk, but name ‘Maria’ just too holy and I feel burdened.

6. It’s kinda sad if someone who supposedly knew me in the past, having an intense meetings, then they call me Harina, or the worse, Maria.

7. I’m 27 years old

8. I’m Capricorn

9. and I do agree if someone said being Capricorn as a stubborn and conservative.

10. I’ve lived on Yogyakarta

11. with my mother in the house

12. while my sister is working on the other city

13. I was a dentistry student at first

14. only for two months, but then I was going back to Yogyakarta

15. I had lived on Bali

16. for 4-5 months and I call it utilitarian holiday

17. I’m an overthinker

18. I like to think A LOT about EVERYTHINGS

19. I love food

20. I’m like a girl who has an obsessed with food

21. When feel sad, I love to eat

22. when I’m bored, I like watch mukbang videos –and eat

23. how to treat me ? gimme delicious food

24. especially seafood

25. I love music

26. but not to mention certain singer/band, whenever they come from, if the song is good, I will love it 

27. and I could hear my favorite song all day long

28. I love my family

29. of course include my fiancée

30. these are all I can share. If you want more facts about me, just come and get to know me ! :D

Well.. on my 10 days to go before marriage.. I have to more focus on it since I like to procrastinate my wedding preparation. I had to think about my test, my work, my moving, and everything at the same time so I make a priority. After I finished my test, it’s the right time to prepare my wedding. I share work with my fiancée and yeah.. one by one things get clearer. Thank God.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...