Friday, September 25, 2020

#Day14 = #14DaysToGo

Today’s theme is Describe Your Style

To be honest I don’t know what to write about this. Is it style on get dressed ? if that so, my attire follows my mood on the day. Nevertheless, during this pandemic since I don’t go out except for work, I just wear my clinic’s daily uniform. Even when I had an online meeting, I still use it because most of my forum is related to my job.

My kind of style is comfortable. it’s fun to have a both spouse and friends who don’t seem too care about what you’re wearing. My recent boyfriend almost never asks me about fashion and so do my friends –well, a few did, but I don’t meet them again since a long time ago. Unlike my high school former boyfriend and my friends, they’d a big impact for my fashion sense. One day I had an appointment with him, he was on his motorcycle. When I opened my door wearing my comfy suit; t shirt and jeans, he sighed, asked me to change the clothes. Well, I thought it’s too much since we won’t go for formal plan. But I changed it, tho.. hahaha..

My popular style when I was on my college was vintage. I’d like to wear my shirt or polo-shirt, with my mother’s 7/8 long skirt, with my sneakers, my backpack, and messy hair. I was amazed when my kind of style little recognized. Hahahaha.. but now I don’t have to wear skirt anymore ~

I had bad judge about one type of clothes. I really don’t like clothes with the big shoulder. It was popular back on 2009s maybe ? it’s not like shoulder paddling, but shoulder wrinkle. It’s just… weird ? like this :  

i can't find the proper clothes, but it's look alike 

Next, on my 14 days to go before marriage.. well.. today was the determination of my last days on clinic. My friend had assigned for the MoU, and by doing that, she has to start work per 1st October. But she had an training then I’m on charged until 2nd October. It’s sad when I had to tell my friends there that I’m not stay longer at the clinic. Because.. yeah… I have to move, haven’t I ?

My overthinking came up again, then I searched for job vacancy in Jakarta. Well, I feel worried. Again and again and again, God.. please lead me. I really don’t know where to go.. three days from now I will ‘unboxing’ my future.. give me big heart to receive your plan, God..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...