Monday, September 21, 2020

#Day10 = #18DaysToGo

Today’s theme is Your best friend

I had an issue about friendship. I’m not good at maintaining friendship. People come and go, only few stay. I don’t even know what’s the criteria to fill requirements as a best friend. When I have a new friend, I’m wobbling to open myself to them.

Indeed I admit some closest friend as best friends. One closest yet longest friend I’ve ever had, her name is Seta. We’ve been knew each other since….. 1995. 25 years of friendship, I called her growth and development best friend. Hahaha.. fun fact, even I knew her for a very long time, i still have feeling  not knowing her well, and so does her to me. It’s simple.. moreover I don’t even know myself.. if weren’t not, then who will ?

Nevertheless, I do feel comfortable to have a conversation with her. We could having chit chat for hours and I felt our chatter is precious. We barely talked about others, we focused on ourself. Where should we go to our future, how to gain it, what’s the threat and opportunity, and so on. Beyond happy to share what’s our plan to someone that has the same vision. I feel energized after have a talk with her.. and I hope she could feel the same :,)

My other best friends, my college friends, they are my other type of best friends. We’re in same boat, convince the idiom ‘people with the same feather will flock together’. We have no idea where to go, sometime we hold each other hand to ford this life quarter crisis. Today, we have the same struggle to stabilize our job, whether it’s right or not.

My 18 days to go before marriage.. I convince my colleagues about my movements. They said they will miss me, it’s something that I don’t really like about the goodbye, feeling lost. I don’t know they just said to relief or they truly feel it.. but, whatever it is.. I have mixed feeling.. one thing that I should remember : there is good, in goodbye.. I really hope God will lead my steps……….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...