Saturday, September 12, 2020

#Day1 = #27DaysToGo

 Hello ! welcome back to another writing challenge. My friend sent me this challenge and I want to do it; I want to make this writing challenge as both motivation and count down to my wedding, hahaha ~~~~~ the time is right tho :3

Theme for #Day1 is Describe Your Personality

People learn, people grow, people adapt to its surrounding. I giggled when I saw my high school yearbook, it showed that I was the most friendly student at that time. LOL. Sorry guys who awarded me, I’m not as friendly as you think now. I did realize many people saw me as a happy, cheerful, lovely, and another pizzazz thing few years ago, but now I feel I’m the introvert one. I feel energized when I'm alone.. I have no excitement (or have no energy ?) to socialize with another people. If you’re not greeting me, then I am not. I can stay in my office for hours without talking to no one, yea I know maybe it’s not right.. then sometime I leave out my tiny room, walk in to parlor, smile to another guys, then come back in my cozy cave. Repeat.

I’m an overthinker person. I like to scrutinize my own life and my own decision. It’s driving me crazy. I am quiet, but my brain is so loud. When I ride my motorcycle, I’d like to yell because my brain is so noisy. I like to think about everything… like… everything deeply. I can think about my five until ten years from now, with the negatives (mostly) option. It’s kinda pessimistic; but I consider myself as an anticipatory one.

Hothead. Oh yeah, I’m a hothead person ! I could easily pissed off of everything, furthermore when it goes to my menstrual cycle.. even me is scared of myself.. I’m still finding the right way to control my anger. Sorry to everyone I’m yelling off.. L  

Some people see me as a painstaking person, maybe because I am an overthinker ~ fun fact about me, I don’t like people think that I am so good while I’m not that good; I like people see me as a bad one while I’m not that bad.. it’s terrifying yet terrific to know what people see me an assiduous girl.. thank you for the appreciation but it goes along with responsible.

Okay, that’s my first day… and also my 27 days to go before marriage… I am so nervous to have a new status.. my mind is going everywhere, it’s full of “what if”.. yea I know on this pandemic with all of these uncertainties are tiring for mind, soul, and body. But life must go on.. trust God will lead J      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...