Saturday, September 26, 2020

#Day16 = #12DaysToGo

Today’s theme is Someone I miss

It’s not odd when I say I miss (old) myself, isn’t ? I miss myself back on 2012-2014. I think I was way happier with less complicated problem of life. Well, I haven’t passed my quarter life crisis yet, so.. maybe that is the point. Or what about myself on my elementary school, back on 2003 – 2007 ? When I had solid classmate, there’s no gangs in the class. All of us just divided into two groups, women and men. We, the girls, had an opportunity to tease our handsome teachers, but instead of it, we just make them our daily material jokes. It’s the girls next door who did it. LOL.

Yeah, grow up is hard, y’all. We can’t avoid older ages but being mature is a choice. Disclaimer : I feel I’m not mature (yet). I’m still on my trying mode on then (I will always be trying, because what’s the standard on being mature is ?)

Every choice in the many options has their own ways : whether the strengths or weakness, whether the threats or opportunities. And that’s what we should think about, isn’t ? Living on the intersection to lead what’s goal to achieve, but some still doesn’t even know what they want to. Yes, I’m talking about myself.  To talk about my own goal, to be honest I haven’t convinced it yet. I’m living on the many intersections. It’s challenging yet confusing.

My friend once said that if we feel indecisive, worrying about the next step, think a lot, it means we’re growing up. It’s the phase of it. And that’s what make we feel alive, no ? what’s living without problem ? I sometimes ask my patient if they had too many problems in their live to think much about (if they had indication for psychosomatic related disease), and one of them said, ‘always I have problems, doc. I’m not living if I had no problems’ . yes, I has asked the stupid question. LOL

So.. enjoy it, pals (note to myself : heyyy.. you’re gonna living on many problems ! face it ! trying to do something to solve it, don’t always stop by think of it but do it !)

Okay, on my 12 days to go.. same with my older post, nothing to say here because I write it on the same day. I had to study by the way..  last thing, whoever read this writing, I hope you all safe and healthy, it’s okay to have problems, embrace it and do something for it !    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...