Wednesday, September 23, 2020

#Day12 = #16DaysToGo

Today’s theme is favorite series.

I’ve said on my previous post that I have ups and down about film. I ever had love American Horror Story. I watched it from season 1-9. It’s 9 years because they released the series per year, even I just started to watch it from 2014 – 2019. It’s really good series, but I have to admit that maybe it’s uncomfortable for some people. It’s not only horror, but also contains dehumanizing scene. There are violating, sadistic, and bloody pictures. Watch pathetic yet vain death, sometimes I feel pity and it left unpleasant impression.

For the few months, I’ve watched some criminal series on Netflix. It’s ‘happier’than AHS. My current favorite series is Ms. Fisher : Murder Mystery. The vibe to this series is like watching Sherlock but in a woman version.

It’s a Australian series with the 1920s background, it can bless everyone eyes by the cinematographic. I love the clothes that the actors/actresses wearing. The Australian-British accent makes eargasm as well. Oh and the story itself.. there are 3 seasons, per season contains about 10-13 episodes and it’s a different story, different case, but same main actors/actresses.

She claimed herself as a private detective after solving her first murder case. As she was a noble person so she employed some loyal workers with her. One of them is Dot, her companion. Dot was sooo beautiful and elegant tho :,)

Ms. Fisher solving many cases cooperated with local troop, Jack and his subordinate, Hugh. Hugh and Dot was having an akward relationship. They’re silly when met each other.

Sadly, the series was no longer produced. It was produced 2012 – 2015. Based on Wikipedia, the producer tried to have a typical series on 2019, but can’t find it on Netflix L



Well.. for my 16 days to go.. since I write two post at the same day, so the story same with the previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...