Sunday, September 20, 2020

#Day9 = #19DaysToGo

Today’s theme is Write About Happiness

Happiness. At #Day2 I’ve had written about things that make me happy and now I’m challenged to write about happiness.

What is happiness ? no wonder it is everything that make us happy. To write this writing I’m inspired by Indra Herlambang and Hana Razaq instagram live. They’ve had talked about abundance and I think it’s related to today’s theme. They asked their followers and made a recap of the answers. These are five things sequence by the highest answer :

1. healthy : unfortunately, number one is healthy. It’s make sense because we are on the pandemic right now and healthy is the most important thing. What’s the point if you have much money and surrounded by people you love if you alone are sick ?

2. family : they shared about the think of if one of the family members passed away, it couldn’t be replaced. They would give everything they have as an exchange but it sounds not comparable.  

3. spouse and friend : it’s related to support of people around us. Someone to cry on, the ‘human diary’, someone to share both of joy and sorrow

4. carrier : some of the answers thought that the successful of their carrier would give them abundace

5. money : yeah, money has the lower number of answer. Some people think what so called ‘money can’t buy happiness’

Related to the theme, if I was asked about the same question and I had to make a list from the most important to the unimportant, it could be tough and difficult. I think that happiness is a triangle on a circle; there three spot that are connected by line to one spot to another spot. The spots are : money, love, and healthy. If one line disconnected, then it doesn’t count as a triangle, does it ? then the circle on the outer of triangle is ourself. I mean.. happiness is a feeling in ourself, it makes whatever it is, it will come back to ourself, because happiness is a choice, no ?

Back to the their instagram live, they gave some tips to feel abundance (I’m just share it, even myself ain’t accept all of they said, but it’s good to as a little reminder) :

1. gratitude to small things   

Gratitude is the healthiest emotion feeling, the energy is beyond happiness. There are happy hormones, dopamine and serotonin storm that come out if we could fell gratitude. One tip to learn about gratitude is to write a gratitude journal per day.

2. do not compare with the others

We can’t compare our journey to the other, everyone has their own challenges. One person that we’re allowed to compare is ourself. Is us today better than yesterday ? it’s related to number one tho, just focus on what we have.

3. less complain

Complaining is natural, but don’t too much. Everything that goes to overload ain’t good, right ? Hanah said that there is research to convince complaining will damage the braincells at hippocampus. A tip is to divert the complaining’s energy into other activity, for example tear off the paper.

4. attract all good things

They said if we think about good things, then do-good will come to us. (Well.. to be honest is the most-not-me thing. I agree to disagree with this idea. For me, it’s okay to not think all good things, even I prefer to think the bad ones, so if there are bad things happened, I am a little prepared for it.. managing expectations is one of the key –this is my opinion)

Okay.. this is my longest writing.. on my 19 days to go before marriage.. my mother, my fiancé, and I prepared for the bathing decoration. It’s fun ! we arrange the plants with ‘gebluk, mat, and pots. Hopefully it goes well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...