Saturday, September 26, 2020

#Day15 = #13DaysToGo

Today’s theme is “If you could run away, where will you go ?”

It’s hard question because at this point, I don’t want to go everywhere except my own house. As I always said on my previous writings, I have to go, so the thing is.. I feel not ready to go. But who’s fully ready for doing some massive life changes ?

If I have  to recall place to run away, I will say maybe  the kind of library. I’d like to go somewhere quiet yet I could wander through the internet. It would be perfect if they had cafeteria or something I could eat so it’s unnecessary to go other place.  

I did it when I was in high school till college. I’m not into study at home (at that time) because home is too homey and I want to do is sleeping, even though I had to study. Then I ended up in the library. When I was in college I stayed in the campus library while waiting for the next class, if one to other had a gap. To be honest I’m not always study at there, I spent most time to googling or sleeping. Yeah, some of my friend caught me laid on the desk. LOL.

On the recent days, I am more comfortable in my home. Not also because this is pandemic and I feel safe here, but also I just happier here. One thing that I had to kick off is my procrastination that lead to my laziness.

Well.. I must confess that this is my third time to cheating. I write two writings on the same day. Yesterday I was tired of do nothing. I supposed to study for my test tomorrow, but there are a lot of things to learn in, I confused where to start. They all say the same question all day and the queries is exact same through days.. but yesterday, I was shocked because many said that they have changed the questions. It’s a lot more to study and memorize.

One good thing I had yesterday was I had a delicious dinner. It’s pork base and it’s just sooo good. But the test way more confusing so I had no mood to eat. LOL.

On my 13 days to go.. there nothing to say. I stop all the marriage-things-to-do  because I want focus on my test. One by one problem has to be done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...