Wednesday, September 23, 2020

#Day11 = #17DaysToGo

Today’s theme is writing about siblings.

I have a big sister. She isn’t big by the literal meaning, but she’s older than me. Our age range is about four years. She’s the kindest yet loveable sister for me. She likes to tease me since we’re child; she kisses me with a silly face and if that so, I like to pinch her hand until she says sorry to me. How rude I am, return the love sign into the abomination ~ my apologies, sis >.<

She always does that, even after knows I will bearish to her, idk but she will tease me with her own teasing till I take my avenge :,) by writing this, I recalled our togetherness and I feel sorry for her for being rude since she’s soo kind L

She’s been in Depok since 2016 to work. She’s working on the hospital as a nurse. I’m amazed to know her struggle finding the proper job after trial and error. Finding work that suitable for yourself isn’t easy y’all.. it’s related to my 17 days to go..

I’m in my comfort zone right now. It’s so comforting then I find this is something that I don’t want to. I feel helpless. I work for some documents prepared to clinical accreditation. It’s just sitting in front of my laptop.. alone.. I have my own “room” to work in. I’m beyond happy to do this job. But again, I feel self- downgrading. i have back and forth with my mother, my spouse, and of course my self. Battling own arguments and idea whether to stay or not, since my contract end this September.

It’s not easy.. even today, I have a little fight about the decision that we’ve made, questioning myself : isn’t it stupid to go out from your comfort zone into the jungle during this pandemic ? even people out there struggle to find a job and here I am, resign. I have a strong reason tho.. because yeah, I’m gonna move from Jogja. Yhe choice either Jakarta or Lampung.

But again, God.. please lead me…..    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...