Tuesday, September 15, 2020

#Day4 = #24DaysToGo

 Today’s theme is Places You Want to Visit

There are many places I want to visit. One of my biggest dream is I want to study aboard. Where ? I don’t know, some of the requirements are it should be the safest place for living alone, has the nicest food (HAHA), and one another important thing, I can understand the lecture well. How obvious ! well, we can dream of everything, can’t we ? even the wildest yet the oddest one :p

To mention my kind of country that fill the terms and conditions above, I thought about South Korea. Forget about the lecture, but I would like to spot the food ! I’m eager to their fresh seafood; their Ganjang Genjang, Oyster, San-Nakji, and so on. It’s not included another food like spicy boneless chicken feet, egg steam, Jamaican chicken, samgyeopsal, and it will make a train list if I continue. LOL. I know that some of them can easily be found here, but isn’t it enticing to have the authentic one ?

I admit if I have keen eye and desire for food. Food is one of many things to make me happy; I could spend hours to watch people eating (mukbang), my instagram explore is filled by food pictures, and whenever feel sad, I want to eat delicious food (it’s not luxury and pretentious, sometimes Indomi can bring back my grin –eventhough the sorrow snooping to reclaim it place). When it comes about place, it can’t be dismissed with the food.  

I remember a few years ago, me and my friends had a pleased holiday in Bali. We’re not going to what-so-called-instragamable destination, but we went to place with delightful meal. Fun fact : it’s not expensive ! 

If you just want eat good food, what’s the correlation with study aboard ? the answer is simple : I want to get scholarship. That’s it. hahaha.. well.. ehem :> but imagining to go out makes me hesitate myself. More obvious ! LOL.

It’s related to my 24 days to go. As I said on the previous posts, I feel like I’m on the crossroad. It’s confusing. I want to go out, but it’s visiting, it’s not (yet) staying. And in the end, even I don’t know how to answer : want do you want ?

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...