Monday, October 19, 2020

#Day24 = #9DaysAfter

HI ! I’ve failed my challenge. My plan was doing this challenge while counting down on my wedding, but after several cheats, I still couldn’t do it properly, but I wouldn’t make this challenge 100% as a failure.

First I want to tell my activity during the little hiatus. On 9th October I did my seserahan, siraman, and midodareni. 10th October was my wedding and after it we couldn’t do what so called honeymoon because we had to go to our families to ask their blessings. It was sooo tiring, yet delightful. As if i –personally- didn’t have other mind burden. Luckily my score was qualified for the civil servant test, but everything could possibly since the final announcement hasn’t come out yet.

Today’s 19th October, I am sitting on the sofa in our new temporary apartment and writing my delayed challenge.

The theme is write a lesson you’ve learned.

As a new marriage couple, we have many advices from the older. One advice embedded in my head is marriage is a teamwork. And yea, IT IS. Hahaha.. i remembered when we did the housekeeping, I did the laundry, he cooked for our lunch. That’s one both simplest and fastest thing I’ve experienced on my one week marriage life.  I mean the fastest because it happened as soon as we’ve married, even before marriage, teamwork was applicated as well. Because of that, it’s crucial to find a person who we can and we want to have a teamwork with. It’s not easy because first we have to appreciate what the spouse have and tolerate to the weakness. I couldn’t image if he couldn’t do the housekeeping then I have to do all things >.< and neither did him tho. Hahaha..

Besides teamwork, some of the advices I remembered and we hope we can apply to the marriage life :

1. Involve God to our live

Since the priest was the one who said this, I think there’s no question. LOL. But to be honest, we’ve tried to involve Him, we make a new daily routine; pray together in the morning. Not as simple as it seen, we’re still sleepy and got to sleep, then others have to pat to wake up.

2. Love

It’s clear. I do believe that there’s no other perfect foundation than love. It’s my belief, others may have other perspective. But living with my husband, I couldn’t imagine if I didn’t have love for him. How could he’s the first thing you see before and after waking up ? and for the rest of the life ~

3. Forgive

This advice came from my uncle. He said that if the spouse do wrong, forgive. It’s not easy because imagine if you’re still angry but you have you see them every day, you have to do teamwork with them.. it’s hard, but with love MAYBE it will easier ? because love contains forgive each other, no ?

Okay, I think that’s for my writing today. I am excited because I write this next to my husband, in our room.. he works from home so he doesn’t have to go to office already. I hope God will stay in our little family and our love grows, and so for everyone who read this writing.. God bless you and love you <3  

greetings from us


a photo with my late father, bringing and introducing my husband



taking a photo on the beach near our new temporary apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...