Wednesday, October 21, 2020

#Day26 = #11DaysAfter

Hello! Still on the apartment, with my pajama, let’s write !

The theme is My School.

When I am  being asked to write about school, I decide to write about my junior high school. It’s because it hasn’t existed anymore, it exists but in different name. it changed the name because they want to back to its indigenous name since they hitched a name on other school to gain student. How pathetic, isn’t ? they had to have ‘a little disguise’, not being their self to stay on the survival. It’s a private school so the income much from the cost of education a.k.a from the students, beside from the main foundation.

In early 2000’s, especially 2005 -the year I went to the school-, it’s popular as a reserve school. Students who hadn’t accepted in the public school, will enroll to this school, and yea.. including me. I was signing for one of the best junior high school in my town, but it turned I wasn’t being accepted, so I went to this school. Luckily, I’d met another friends who had the same experience with me. LOL.

I had many friends and they came from different social class. It was a relief realized that the social class wasn’t the problem at that time. My ‘high-class-student’, marked by either the car they’d got into nor their mobile phone, they still want to make friends who’s even didn’t have a ‘proper home’, marked by they don’t have bathroom in their house.

I did appreciate the teacher. They worked hard, like really hard in my opinion. I had a comparison between them and my teacher at my high school and that’s what I observed. My junior high school teacher was trying only for making us passed the national exam. To be honest I loved their way to teach us the subject. I was a kind of student that had to be given pressure to study and they did it well. On the other hand, my senior high school teacher was freely and let us to study alone; simply because they always thought us as a smart student, since I studied at one of the favorite school in my town. It’s sad..

From this writing, I know that none of them will read my writing.. but I want to say thank you for them for making me as me.. I can feel what kind of student I am, I could feel how’s to have a great teacher who will cry for us because we didn’t do well (hello, Bu Salamah ^^) and the others I could mention one by one, thank you. Thank you..

And for my 11 days after marriage.. well.. today I learnt about simple financial planning. Supported by the expensive cost living here, a little disappointed by the high price of fruits L making three dishes in one day make me appreciate more all the house wife out there ! four thumbs for you all !^^   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...