Thursday, October 8, 2020

#Day23 = #5DaysToGo

Today’s theme is a letter to someone, anyone.

To my mother.

I love you mom, maybe thousands yet hundreds love letters wouldn’t represent my love for you. How I proud of you. How I happy because God sent me to be your child. I’ve said I love you many times recently because I feel.. I do love you. I don’t know. I want to say as much as I can, kiss you, hug you.. maybe because I will go out from this town.. leaving you.. I will say that again and again. I will wait for your come to me :’) you have a promise to help me with my children and I tell my kids on how great is their grandmom :’) I’m sorry for all my mistakes, my impulsive words and acts, I do apologize, mom.. I want to make you proud and happy.. :””) I will marry to someone I love, and I hope my love to you doesn’t change at all.. love you, mom.. J

*I write this with tears on my eyes.. oh God.. my mother, a single mother, raises two children.. my sister is a nurse and I am a doctor (note: I was graduated from private university). Many people thought : how come ? my mother is a high school teacher, with limited money, she could send us to not only a university, but also an expensive faculty. All that I can say is.. my mother has a great and incredible calculation. Beside, with the magic hand of God, of course.. because of her, I do believe in the power of pray. Whenever sadness come around, just pray. God will lead..*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...