Thursday, October 8, 2020

#Day21 = #7DaysToGo

 Today’s theme is write about love.

Talk about love. I’m gonna married next week (well, I write this writing.. two days later I’m gonna married.. so.. let’s pretend I write this on time. LOL) . What’s love ? I remembered had a small talk with my friend about love. We agreed that love is built, it couldn’t happened as quick as light. It needs process. Love doesn’t always mean that you have to feel butterfly on your stomach, heart beats so fast, cold-sweat.. no. it’s not always. Well, we all love our parents but are we feel the palpitations if we stand beside them ? except if we want to make a confess, tho…  but we do know that we love them, we don’t want to lose them, we want to make them happy and proud.. we feel grateful to have them and we can feel the presence of God by them.. I think that’s love.

And yeah, I love my fiancé. That’s why I decided to marry him. He’s not perfect, I do know. He has flaw, but I can accept that (for now and I hope forever). We can’t find perfect spouse, yea, maybe term perfect would be different one to another, but.. everyone has their own bad side. But can’t we accept ? can’t we negotiate with it ? I think that’s important. How we deal with other. At least till now I can do that with him and since we will tie the knot, it will HARD. That’s why I do need God. I do need You, my Jesus to keep my love for him.. to keep my commitment.. we will make an oath.. God, lead us, bless us.. we can’t do without You..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...