Friday, October 27, 2017

Graduation


Tomorrow is a big day, for my best friends. They will get a Hippocratic Oath :' after being a med stud for about 4 years and clerkship student for 18 months. It's kinda sad that I can't be with them, get the Hippocratic Oath together.

I think i have a deja vu. I felt the similar feeling when I was high school, I had to be separated with my friends. We were separated by a wall, tbh, because we were moving up from 10th High School to 11th. LOL.

Maybe this is not the exact same, it's so much HARDER.

I remember my friend's note on Facebook *when I said that i felt sad for being separated with my classmate in High School*. He wrote beautiful words for me. And this time, that notes really expressing my feelings.

Terbelah

gemerlap
masa lalu indah
masa depan indah, harapanmu

terbelah
terpikir buruk
tidak mau
berkerumun
menyeruduk penyusun buku dan pembela tukang belajar
menilai sebelum rupa

ingat amoeba ?

terbelah
kehidupan baru
kurang
lebih
pasti nyata

hanya satu masa
kamu pasti bisa
cobalah terbang dengan kawanan barumu
buat memoir indah
jalan manapun pasti kau rindukan

es mu itu pasti akan bersatu kembali
gelak tawa pasti menghampiri lagi.
takdir dibuat untuk senyummu :)

Dear Sorowajan,

Congratulation for your Hippocratic Oath, my best.

For Nelson Awang : thank you for teaching me since lecture, when i met you in your dorm naked with a towel :)) for the pizza delivery, and the photo scandal

For Philipus Putra : thank you for your joke, for listening to my stories, your lots of love-life advice that enlighting me :3

For Yudhistira Elpatria : thank you for your cunning and your vanity :)) make me believe that it's okay for being overproud of myself

For Jesica Rachael : thank you for the uritan <3 for "gy :)" messages every morning, afternoon, and night. For our hitz vacation B), for the advice to exorcism me :)) and for being my second home so i can get the food and get some rest :))

For Rino Prawijaya : thank you for your silly comment and opinion. i know that it's not intended to be funny but you nailed it ! hahaha

For Maria Ayu : thank you for enforcing me being better especially to my appearance :)) for your question, "nen, udah kramas belum ?" for believing me, believing us to know your story. you are strong and brave !! *hug

For Merry Mira : thank you for our togetherness since the very first tutorial :" for your wise advice, your logical thinking, and for being a couple LDR goals ! \m/

For Stevan Artha : we will fight the battle ! UKMPPD is coming !!

For Lingkan Olivia : thank you for being a prayer :" for your innocent thinking and for your knowledge, and your beautiful voice :3

For Mark Belfis : thank you for never getting tired of me. we've been faced trough many challenges :" especially our essay with river and bridge analogy :))

Thank you for the struggle, laughter, sadness, secret story ( I have burst out laughing when we start the story with,  "ges aku punya cerita, tapi jangan bilang siapa-siapa ya ), adventure ( although just in Tawangmangu ), and others. I'm sorry I can't graduate with you all, guys. Hope we can meet again for another happy time. I do love you <3


back (left to right) : Me, Stevan, Rino, Elpa, Nelson, Mark, Philip, Rachel
front (left to right) : Maria, Lingkan, Merry

holding the flowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...