Sunday, April 30, 2017

April's Cake Steam

I'm a pro B)
.
.
Procrastinator :(

I've tweeted this on 22nd January 2017 on my twitter account.. and i admit that this tweet is really relates to myself; especially on this month. I've spent my radiology rotation. For some people, this rotation is comfortable and relaxing. HELL NO. This rotation was super hectic. We had to make a presentation everyday... how come they said it was not-hectic- rotation ? :(

After radiology rotation, finally, i had my one week holiday. There was so many things on my mind to do. I want to make some cookies again, i want to make crab stew, i want to make a good blog, i want to study, and so on. But...... i spent my holiday for sleeping and do nothing. I am too lazy to do things..

Well, at least i've made a steam cake. But... :)) Let's see the ingredients.

1 egg

250 gr sugar

1 tbs sp --> what's sp ? kinda baking soda. You can ask in the market.

250 gr flour

200 ml milk

1 box strawberry

How to make :

1. Crushed the strawberries <3

2. Mix egg, sugar, and sp until they fluffy

3. Add milk, flour, and crushed strawberry. Stir until they fully mixed

4. Preheat your streamer. Cover the pot lid with a napkin so the water doesn't go down and make our dough watery

5. Put the dough in the mold and steam it for about 15 minutes until they fluffy

Result :

Mine is.. FAIL. hahahaha.. because i miss-understand about sp. I thought that sp was a sprite, But i was totally wrong. My cake doesn't fluffy as it should be :))
My friend thought that i just made a cilok. Oh no :)))

I will make it later ;)
.
.
Hopefully i am not in my procrastinator mode ~~

2 comments:

  1. wkwkwkwk.. you made a cilok. At jember is akeh. no need to angel2 nggawe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plis. Aku bikin nya bolu kujus rasa cilok. The one and only

    ReplyDelete

Pilihan untuk Menjadi Ibu yang Bekerja

Menjadi ibu itu capek ! Serius, melelahkan. Sebagai seorang ibu, mau bekerja atau full time di rumah, tetap saja melelahkan. Beberapa waktu...